Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, I want to keep my OEM 6 CD non Nav and add a Bluetooth adapter for my Iphone 8
I have seen the USA SPEC BT45-HON3 on Ebay for $135
what do you guys recommend? I'm old enough to learn the easy way. Thanks in advance Charlie
P.S. --------Love my 2006 Ridgeline with 187k milles - Sunday I take my first road trip to Moab Utah!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I love mine.

Question for you.

Look under your drivers seat. Is your XM module there?

If so, the USA SPEC BT45 can be added by pulling the plug under the seat and installing the BT45 between the XM module and the plug from the radio.

Install literally took 5 minutes.

If your module isn't there, then you'll have to start removing components to do your install (options for behind the seat or behind the radio).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,791 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks so much for the response, But no XM module there. I have disassembled the radio to do the resistor solder fix posted here for no illumination on stereo (and it worked) I was stunned.
So I guess I do it again for the BT=45 install!

Thank you for the reply and link, you guys are great! Charlie

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, I want to keep my OEM 6 CD non Nav and add a Bluetooth adapter for my Iphone 8
I have seen the USA SPEC BT45-HON3 on Ebay for $135
what do you guys recommend? I'm old enough to learn the easy way. Thanks in advance Charlie
P.S. --------Love my 2006 Ridgeline with 187k milles - Sunday I take my first road trip to Moab Utah!
Great looking truck! Did you add the push bar or but it like that? Me likey!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts