Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best/cheapest honda dealer for honda parts???

And any ship to Canada? trying to help a friend.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Best/cheapest honda dealer for honda parts???

And any ship to Canada? trying to help a friend. I can't get an answer to this and maybe someone can help

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Since I live closest to Bernardi, usually the shipping determines the best delivered price. The answer is it depends. What I do is search the internet by part number and find the lowest price and have Bernardi match. I've also used Majestic, H and A (no going out of the web business) Saccucci and even ebay a couple of times. Also, if you get accessories installed by the dealer, use the Honda e-store and price compare and see if the dealer will match. You would be surprised by the huge differences in installed prices. If you can stock up ahead of time, you can save big by making a big purchase around the holidays when some of the big players have large discounts on shipping. I've never gone to my local dealer to see if they would price match on something like fluids.

·
Registered
130 Posts
+1 on Majestic Honda. They usually have the best prices around. That being said, my local dealer will now match internet prices from Honda Authorized dealers. If I need it fast, I fill my cart at Majestic, print it out and take it to my local dealer. My old dealer used to not want to match, telling me they were Honda cast off parts or non OEM put in Honda packaging. If I'm not going OEM, I'm usually buying from Rock Auto. As far as shipping to Canada, you would need to ask them. I'm sure there's additional paperwork, customs, and import fees that come in to play.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, well one thing is for sure,. none of them will ship to Canada.... Thanks for all the replies!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts