Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
The best I see on a RTL-E around here is $397 a month, and $1000 down for a 12k miles/36 month lease.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Where exactly? Is that with tax? Thanks.
In Atlanta, GA @ Honda Carland. That's without sales tax (which varies slightly here depending on your county of residence).

They'll likely have the typical overpriced accessories they've already added, that aren't included in the advertised price. Like $400 for wheel locks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It’s sad. No lease deals on Ridgeline. I want low payments and then I’ll buy it out at the end. I want RTL-E or BLACK. want to pay in the mid $400 range give it take. I found a nice black for sale with expensive bed cover included. 2018 20k mikes Like new. $34k. But payments will be so high ?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In Atlanta, GA @ Honda Carland. That's without sales tax (which varies slightly here depending on your county of residence).

They'll likely have the typical overpriced accessories they've already added, that aren't included in the advertised price. Like $400 for wheel locks.
The best I see on a RTL-E around here is $397 a month, and $1000 down for a 12k miles/36 month lease.
Do you have a contact there?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Do you have a contact there?
I don't, I went there first since they are only 4 miles away, but the salesman was more interested in going home in an hour than he was to make a sale. It was the strangest interaction with a car salesman I've ever had. I'd be surprised if he still works there (this was back in April before they had any published incentives). There were no lease deals back then or I would of leased myself. I would have liked the option to give it back if it gets in an accident during the lease term, or buy it out at the end if it was still in good shape.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, if the lease company sucks, I think is a better idea to have a credit or I am not right? I think it will be a better idea to have a credit rather having a lease from a doubtful company. But, this will be a good idea for those who have enough money to buy the car, except the small amount of the necessary money. I mean you need to have the biggest part of the money and the rest you can have taking a credit. But, you have to be careful with the credit company too. I mean you have to choose wisely. I would recommend you to have a credit from a well known company, such as https://foxycredit.com/se/lendo-lan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts