Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Ridgeline but have priced a few dealerships and they do not want to budge off the price. Who do you think are the best dealers in the lower south to work with? And what amount have you been able to work off the sticker price? Thanks so much for the help.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Depends on what you mean by lower south. I am from Baton Rouge and bought off of a New Orleans area dealer. This was a young guy, who was striaght up and fast. His first price he gave me was the best price across all the dealers in BR, Lafayette, Alexandria,Shreveport and New Orleans.
www.hondaofcovington.com
Chad Bowles 985.892.0001

·
Registered
107 Posts
Try Holmes Honda here in Shreveport, La. Talk with Mike Anderson @ 318-212-1200. Great guy to deal with.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
I am looking for a Ridgeline but have priced a few dealerships and they do not want to budge off the price. Who do you think are the best dealers in the lower south to work with? And what amount have you been able to work off the sticker price? Thanks so much for the help.
Remember there is a current $1,500 incentive until sometine after the 1st of January.:cool:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Before i bought mine here recently a dealer in houston actually quoted me at 1000 above cost price not msrp but dealer cost. If need can get you their info and the name.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts