Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone in the GTA area recommend a dealership or independent mechanic that really knows how to take care of a Ridgeline...and it's owner?

My experiences with my local Honda dealership have been incredibly frustrating and costly; I need to find an honest, trustworthy and knowledgeable shop to take my 2006 to.

I know...everyone wants the same thing, but there has to be someone out there that really knows what they're doing!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Wish I could help you, but Ottawa would be a little too far for you to drive.

I've got a great "independent" mechanic that takes care of me and my truck, maybe you should find someone you can trust, other than the Stealership!

·
Registered
170 Posts
For us Team Powerhouse Honda in Milton has always been good and fair. Haven't been able to find an independent guy. They are good about pricing and parts when they are needed. I know I am coming up on a rear brake job soon(first one at 125,000km) and I am taking it to them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can anyone in the GTA area recommend a dealership or independent mechanic that really knows how to take care of a Ridgeline...and it's owner?

My experiences with my local Honda dealership have been incredibly frustrating and costly; I need to find an honest, trustworthy and knowledgeable shop to take my 2006 to.

I know...everyone wants the same thing, but there has to be someone out there that really knows what they're doing!
Toronto Honda
only 5 star rated dealer in Toronto (Google 2012)

free oil change (ZERO $) for you first oil change or $50 off any service (new customers)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Biggest rip off!

I used to work for the owner when he owned Acura woodbine and he shut that place down. Luckily I left for greener pastures before then, but before I left they had the worst customer satisfactory index. They manipulate numbers in their favor at TH like they did at AW.

I'm still a Platinum Master Tech at Erin Mills Acura and still hear/see horror stories from their work and service.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I recommend myself, I'm a factory trained Honda/Acura tech since 1997 and have my Platinum Master Technician certification from its inception in 2004

I'm at Erin Mills Acura and dealer rates don't apply if you DM me.

[email protected]

My summer toy is posted below and I do work from as well.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts