Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the best place to get a TruXedo Lo Pro Bed cover (besides e-bay), and do ROC members get a discount at any websites?

Thanks

·
Registered
959 Posts
Try www.capandhitch.com I got mine from them, they are right in W. Springfield, MA. They list on Ebay, that price is the best you're going to get! Truxedo won't let their distributors sell it for less. I live in CT. also, they gave me free shipping and I had it in 2 days. Awesome customer service too!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Wow. Have prices gone up? I got mine last Julyfor $385 including the shipping from Zigs Auto on Ebay. If I remember correctly I sent them an email with an offer and they came back with $385 and I took it.

·
Registered
721 Posts
It's been a while since I purchased mine, but Truck Alterations was the cheapest and a pleasure to deal with.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Try www.capandhitch.com I got mine from them, they are right in W. Springfield, MA. They list on Ebay, that price is the best you're going to get! Truxedo won't let their distributors sell it for less. I live in CT. also, they gave me free shipping and I had it in 2 days. Awesome customer service too!
Price : $486.90
OUCH!!
i bought mine for $329 shipped just over a month ago.
Where from?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Beuller??? :p

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Amazon has it for $366 shipped...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm searching for best price as well... list at $486.90 on all of the sites I've visited (as well as eBay listings). Amazon price is up to $450.. anyone have good luck with "best offers" on eBay listings? If so, which seller and what was accepted offer?

Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
208 Posts
I used the best offer for a Truxedo LoPro last year and got it for $385 with shipping from zigsauto. I think I offered $375 and they countered $385.
I think others have been able to find other deals as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I used the best offer for a Truxedo LoPro last year and got it for $385 with shipping from zigsauto. I think I offered $375 and they countered $385.
I think others have been able to find other deals as well.
Thanks for the info...I just contacted this seller - he is offering $395 if sold outside of ebay, $429 through eBay.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts