Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Group

I have an '07 that is about to hit 100,000 miles Currently at 94,000. I want to do preventive maintenance on my truck and besides buying a Timing belt kit, I'm interested in upgrading the brakes but there are so many options out there that I'm at a loss on where to start and I thought to myself "I wonder how am I going to sort this out?" and of course the ROC forums came to mind! So guys should I keep brake pads and rotors original or upgrade to those with holes and slots rotors and ceramic pads? Is there anything else out there that will give me greater stopping power? or am I over thinking this whole thing? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated! Is there anything else I should think of doing at 100,000? Thanks in advance guys and gals(if any?)

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
I have been using EBC Yellow Stuff pads and their slotted and dimpled rotors since my OEM's wore out. I absolutely would not go back. The EBC's are made in Europe and the rotors are machined here in the US. Oh, and my Ridge has 220,000 miles with about 150.000 using EBC.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,103 Posts
Wow feet, that sounds amazing. I've been considering doing the Pilot Calipers, with EBC pads/rotors on my next brake pad change.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts