Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just dealt with Stan from Big Island Honda in Kona, I got an exceptional deal partly because of some paint issues. He's straight across the board, a great guy, and he sticks to his word. I would recommend anyone here in Hawaii to give Stan a chance to be their salesman. If you're looking at buying a Honda do yourself a favor and talk to Stan. Local guy, very professional, I couldn't be happier. If you feel like you've been getting jerked around elsewhere, give Stan a call.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is he a fleet sales guy?
Just curious...

Alan
Actually not, but he's hungry for business and he tries to get deals done (at the discretion of the fleet manager). I actually spoke to a fleet manager prior to dealing with Stan and he gave me the same price that Stan did. Later Stan spoke to the fleet manager and they came to a different decision in terms of price.

He's not pushy and he and his company seem hungry for business. That IMO is a good combination for perspective buyers. Other local dealerships STILL don't seem to be too interested in dealing with people.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts