Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,878 Posts
jsant01 said:
Best wishes and congrats, LadyRidge, on your new venture. Many successes, my friend.
I fully concur Joe! Awesome job J.C. With all you have on your plate, you are an inspiration to us all! Some day I'd like to make it to the big top and crank out product full time too! Best wishes from the SoCal gang!

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Congratulations, J.C. Is TMac going to base your sponsorship fees on your post count? :D

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Looky Looky JC has her own space in the ROC!!

ROC specials from our Sponsors & Advertisers

Hmmm now what's the special of the month?? :eek:

Congrats

:D

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Congratulations J.C., I personally know that your work is great. I get so many compliments of my hood decal and the two back window decals too. I hope that nobody mines if I post a picture of my hood decal by CDC Graphics. Every scale on the dragon is individual, I have yet to take the time to count every scale.

Martin

Attachments

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Ladyridge, if you had a dollar for every friend that you made here at the ROC, that would make you a very wealthy woman!

Congrats on your new official status! T-Mac, you won't regret it!

BTW, I was looking at having a custom chrome nameplate "LineRidge" made for the tailgate and I was wondering if you could......

·
Premium Member
5,391 Posts
Way to go and it's about time! Congrats, girlfriend. :D

L

·
0 Posts
Thank you my dear family. :)

It's been a long time coming. This is the first place CDC Graphics has advertised ever. Todd likes to take things slow and easy and I made him promise me that when the time came to advertise it would be here first. He hesitated because he knows I would give away the farm if I could but I stood firm. :D

Andy...if I had a red penny for every time I thought about the ROC and all of you throughout the day, I could pay off the US National debt. :eek:

I love this place and you all ROC. :cool:

Thanks Tom and Gary.

·
Registered
114 Posts
It is great to hear when a small family business is succeeding. Although I have never met LR, I do get warm and fuzzy when I see that she has posted. She is genuinely a wonderful and warm lady.

God bless and congrats.

Robert

·
Registered
155 Posts
All the best from Cajun land JC, your dedication to putting out a stellar product as well as your customer service will guarantee your success for a long, long time. Congrats & Best Wishes, you deserve it!:D

L

·
0 Posts
Andy-Montreal said:
Ladyridge, if you had a dollar for every friend that you made here at the ROC, that would make you a very wealthy woman!

Congrats on your new official status! T-Mac, you won't regret it!

BTW, I was looking at having a custom chrome nameplate "LineRidge" made for the tailgate and I was wondering if you could......
Are you talking actual chrome or chrome vinyl? If not vinyl, that sounds like a project for 5S Dude. Let me know. :)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Congrats ;) This could't have happened to a nicer person:cool:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Way to go LadyRidge !!
As a happy customer I can vouch for the product quality of CDC graphics, and for the quality of customer service :D
I've said it before, and I'll say it again......

YOU ROC J.C. !! :D :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Nice going my friend. I too can personally vouch for the quality of her products on both my ole' RTL and both my wife's EX and my Si. PS, JC, the windshield banner and the name Tex, got traded in with my Silver Si for a Habanero Red Pearl Si last month:( Still thinking how to dress it up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts