Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! I just got my 2012 RTL and am wanting brighter headlights. I have been reading a lot here about LEDs and HiDS and wanted to see if anyone has a current favorite product in this area. I am not wanting to spend a lot of money to achieve this. I have been looking at the beam techs on amazon and those are for sure tempting.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I kinda like the Silverstar Ultras (halogen). Excellent output without that blinding, irritating (to oncoming traffic) white color.

·
Registered
2008 Ridgeline RTL black
3 Posts
I installed this pair last month so far so good. Best part is it is just plug and play. There is one ridgeline owner on the comment section with a good photo of it installed in his truck.
AUXITO H4 9003 LED Headlight Bulbs, 12000LM Per Set 6500K Xenon White for High and Low Beam Hi/Lo Plug and Play, Pack of 2 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TQLK6SH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_PU5dFb98Y848A

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got tired of replacing my headlamps seemingly every fall/winter. Careful not to touch the glass, all that. Finally started poking around at LED kits. Found a highly rated cheap set on Amazon, and despite all the crazy maneuvering, was able to get them installed. Remember - these have a heatsink fan, which takes up a lot more room. I had to remove the fuse box and air box, just to be able to get my hands in there. Ultimately, they are pretty decent for the price. How long they last remains to be seen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts