Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be extra careful don't abrupty change lanes, new Honda Scooter on the loose. If dat der guy delivers your Pizza big tip on the line. You in the heck needs Auto Week Forums rhetoric "We have the Champ" PS: Windows Media Player may be required.
http://www.hardpacksc.com/pizza.wmv

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Make mine with onions and cherry peppers!!! That dismount was great!

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
That video was great! I was laughing so hard I had to watch it again. That thing is supercharged!

Maybe I appreciated it a little more because I ride a Suzuki GS1000 when I'm not driving my Ridge, but I don't think I could get away with that dismount since I do have a windshield!

Still laughing...

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
dang, i've seen my friends drive their scooter fast, but that scooter was booking, sparks everywhere and every turn. Was that clip part of a movie?

·
Registered
406 Posts
fwiw - A guy that I work with, who rides a scooter every day, thinks that they added some protruding metal rods for the sparks effects.

·
Registered
81 Posts
kanji said:
dang, i've seen my friends drive their scooter fast, but that scooter was booking, sparks everywhere and every turn. Was that clip part of a movie?
yes... the opening scene of luc besson's "Taxi". not the crappy remake with jimmy phallous and latifah, but the original french version from 1998.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts