Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend and I recently both got bikes and now I have been looking for ways to put them in the truck bed, and I found this:
http://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Honda-08L07-SJC-100A-Mounted-Attachment/dp/B004FJMCVW

After doing some research it seems Honda lists this part for 2009-2014, but I think that is mainly because they didn't start having these until their 2009 models.

Can anyone confirm if this will fit my 2008 Ridgeline? I have seen several DIY mods here and I may end up going that route, but I dont know if I want to commit to that yet!

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,595 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have an Xport Xpress that I only used a couple times. It looks like Speed used the mounts from that model. I would also sell it if you're interested. They don't make them anymore. All I could find are reviews. I can send some pics if you want.

·
Premium Member
2009 Ridgeline RTL (with nav) in Bali Blue Pearl
2,434 Posts
... Can anyone confirm if this will fit my 2008 Ridgeline? I have seen several DIY mods here and I may end up going that route, but I dont know if I want to commit to that yet!
It's hard to tell, but from what I can find Honda only published installation instructions for the 2009-2012 model years, very odd. Can you tell if the mounting screws to the upper-cleats on the 2009 model are the same as your 2008? If they are the same, it should fit: http://www.bernardiparts.com/Images/Install/2009_Ridgeline_BedBikeAttachment_AII41090.pdf

With the updates made to the 2009 model year, Honda did add extra cleats to the bed. What I don't know is if those cleats were modified in some way that would make them not interchangeable with your 2008 model. That's the only thing I can see getting in the way of them not working for you.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,595 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts