Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't disclose the final announcement...but all I can say is that this year will be even better than last year's. It involves a special guest and even more. Stay tuned for details.

If you have not booked vacation time to make this trip yet...do it now. Hotel details to follow soon!!

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
TEASE! come on now, throw out a hint and let the speculation commence :cool:

·
Registered
360 Posts
NO its gotta be that
DAVE HENDERSON/MIKE DEASON/CASEY-TITANOWNER is COMING!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

Maybe we can get a raffle going as to who gets to beat the Hell out of him!! This is after of course we see his collectible Ridgeline.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
Could it be that Mike Deason will make a guest appearance? Or better yet, HONDA is going to give us all a gift card for a "spray in bed liner".:rolleyes:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Pardon my ignorance guys/gals, but who the heck are the guys listed above in jpphoto's thread (Dave Henderson/Mike Deason/Casey-Titan owner)?

·
5,740 Posts
Pardon my ignorance guys/gals, but who the heck are the guys listed above in jpphoto's thread (Dave Henderson/Mike Deason/Casey-Titan owner)?

It is widely believed that these 3 people were in fact 1 person who was our resident troll for quite a while on several different occassions. Dave Henderson & Casey - Titan owner were in fact the same person. He was also on here for a short while as RidgeLady. (Not to be confused with LadyRidge.)

Casey never posted here as himself but always posted as Dave Henderson or RidgeLady. This person claimed to have a Ridgeline and made some grandiose claims, none of which were true.

This is a joke. Do a search for Dave Henderson. You'll see what I am talking about.

·
Registered
161 Posts
It is widely believed that these 3 people were in fact 1 person who was our resident troll for quite a while on several different occassions. Dave Henderson & Casey - Titan owner were in fact the same person. He was also on here for a short while as RidgeLady. (Not to be confused with LadyRidge.)

Casey never posted here as himself but always posted as Dave Henderson or RidgeLady. This person claimed to have a Ridgeline and made some grandiose claims, none of which were true.

This is a joke. Do a search for Dave Henderson. You'll see what I am talking about.
Thanks for clearing that up! I thought I was the only one who didn't know who they were.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I thought Agent K said Elvis wasn't dead but that he just went home!:D

MIB

1 - 15 of 15 Posts