Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Very nice pictures. I can't wait to get my black Ridgeline.

L

·
0 Posts
My heart breaks for you Zero everytime someone gets their 'Line and you still wait. I will celebrate for you when you get it I promise. :p

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just think of the fact that everybody in this group went through what you are experiencing right now - the agony of waiting.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good things come to those who wait!! Been waitin' on my wife hand and foot for 32 years!! Had to put gas in her lawn mower today!! :D Thanks for the nice words.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Thanks folks. But I always try to remember that patience is a virtue.

Besides, I ordered the vehicle. If I had taken one out of dealer stock, I wouldn't be waiting.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
zero said:
If I had taken one out of dealer stock, I wouldn't be waiting.
We're right there with you Zero. They still have six on the lot but no blue ones and none with NAV. The days are ticking by slowly. Today they told us the 29th instead of the 27th, so we're going be happy if we get it before May. Our original delivery date was May 6th.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Didn't use them. I installed chrome valve stems and discombobulated the monitor. The monitor is kinda useless anyway. Been doing without them for 40 years. I keep a close watch on tire pressure. Been driving a truck for 36 years. Have 360,000 on the set that's on my Freightliner.Will get 450,000.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts