Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
BigTars,

Since you seem to be a diehard truck guy, can you comment on how the Ridgeline compares to your other trucks, what you like/dislike about it, why you bought it, and are you satisfied with it?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Since people has ordered and waiting for their RL to arrive, are they fixing or correcting all the troubles that are occuring on the RL before they move the finished product and shipped out? or Do they have the dealer's deal with the problems to be fixed when it happens?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I've had many pickups in my life,but I can't compare any to the Ridgeline. This pickup is far more advanced and refined. I've owned a 1948 Ford,a 1955 Ford,a 1956 Ford,a 1976 Ford,a 1986 Chevrolet Crewcab Dually,a 1995 Chevrolet Crewcab Dually,and now have a 1999 Ford Crewcab Dually 7.3 Turbo Diesel Classy Chassis conversion to pull my racecar. I bought mine because I think that the design and inovation far exceeds any pickup on the market today. Also,I wanted to be the first to own one. I ordered mine in January of this year and got it in the second week of March. The first one that the dealer got was mine. The main reason that I like it is that it is so much fun to drive.It's easy to look at and easy to admire. I get as many "thumbs up" in it as I do in my 32 Ford streetrod.The only thing that I don't like about it is the wind noise coming from my moonroof,but I have that isolated now. The dealer is to remedy this as soon as I find the time to get it to them. In my opinion,which matters little except to myself,there is not a better riding,better handling,better looking,or better designed pickup on the market today. The BIG 3 must be taking a real hard look at this baby and trying to decide how to keep their market share in the pickup line. KEEPEM CLEAN!!! :)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts