Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Isn't there supposed to be chrome bumper trim and chrome spears low on the sides of a black edition. Canadian and US versions do come equipped differently though.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Isn't there supposed to be chrome bumper trim and chrome spears low on the sides of a black edition. Canadian and US versions do come equipped differently though.
I take back what I said about the chrome trim. Must have been a different trim level or year or something I was looking at.

·
Premium Member
2022 WBE in Southern Florida
1,748 Posts
I take back what I said about the chrome trim. Must have been a different trim level or year or something I was looking at.
My WBE came with exactly four chrome pieces... the H mark, Ridgeline, and AWD emblems on the tailgate (about to be replaced with gloss black ones, except AWD shall become BLACK EDITION), and the H mark on the grill, which I think is sexy as hell, so I shall leave it in place (has NOTHING to do with the fact that this is the radar unit, fully sealed, and I don't want to mess it up, I swear!).

·
Registered
2021 Ridgeline Sport
1,133 Posts
Honda, along with its audio, is only about 10 years behind, they haven't figured out people who want blacked out trucks don't want fake chrome.

·
Premium Member
2022 WBE in Southern Florida
1,748 Posts
Honda, along with its audio, is only about 10 years behind, they haven't figured out people who want blacked out trucks don't want fake chrome.
But they sure listened to those who complained about the lack of a volume button, eh? SMH...

·
Registered
444 Posts
They are supposed to be black, but Honda didn't realize this. Want black? Plasti dip, vinyl or replace. Some just shave them and go without. Lots of threads here on al topics.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts