Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Wow - where are you? We just put a deposit down on an incoming RTL, and got approved for the 2.9% they’re running until January 3rd. Wondering if the 0% will be a possibility. Ours should be in sometime soon.

We did get $1500 below MSRP, though, and dealer cost on a bunch of accessories. So we’re fairly happy.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow - where are you? We just put a deposit down on an incoming RTL, and got approved for the 2.9% they’re running until January 3rd. Wondering if the 0% will be a possibility. Ours should be in sometime soon.

We did get $1500 below MSRP, though, and dealer cost on a bunch of accessories. So we’re fairly happy.
Central Ohio. These "specials" just appeared today. I didn't see any of these yesterday when I looked. You might check back with some local dealers around you. Plenty of RL's sitting on the lots here.

· Super Moderator
2022 Sonic Gray Pearl RTL-E
8,861 Posts
I thought the 3-day right to exchange a pre-owned Honda vehicle was interesting. Not a Black Friday deal though. Interest rate offers must be a regional thing, because in Denver, we only have 1.9%.
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Tire Wheel
Font Rectangle Technology Electric blue Parallel

Reactions: Lucky Jack

· Registered
19 Posts
I thought the 3-day right to exchange a pre-owned Honda vehicle was interesting. Not a Black Friday deal though. Interest rate offers must be a regional thing, because in Denver, we only have 1.9%.
View attachment 432493 View attachment 432494
Yeah, I’m in Michigan, but buying in Wisconsin, and all I’ve seen is 1.9% for a new 2022, or 2.9% for a 2023, good until January 3rd. I got all excited about the OP’s 0% for 60 months ad, but I already pinged our dealer and he hasn’t seen that. Actually said “fake news”. So it must be regional, or by state…..or something else. 🤷‍♀️

· Registered
2022 RTL-E (Radiant Red), 2013 RTL (Dark Cherry Pearl)
1,745 Posts
I was getting my RL serviced today and walked around the well stocked lot while waiting. Every vehicle had a “$6,000 protection package” tacked on to MSRP. Probably why they had so many.

· Registered
81 Posts
Bernardi's (Buy Discount OEM Honda Parts Online - Bernardi Parts Honda) is doing 15% off plus free shipping right now.

Bernardi's price isn't as cheap as other sites but the 15% discount plus free shipping really makes up for it. Get your fluids if you need them.

EDIT: So I checked the website again...no free shipping on fluids! DANG!

· Super Moderator
2022 Sonic Gray Pearl RTL-E
8,861 Posts
I was hoping to see some nice discounts on items for the Ridgeline, not on an actual Ridgeline. Tonneau covers, bedrug, etc. Nothing extraordinary this year, as far I have noticed. 10% off a tonneau cover and a bedrug are not really deals.

Reactions: Lucky Jack

· Registered
42 Posts
I was getting my RL serviced today and walked around the well stocked lot while waiting. Every vehicle had a “$6,000 protection package” tacked on to MSRP. Probably why they had so many.
I have noticed that almost every user indicates they are getting new Ridgelines for $1K to $4K under MSRP, but I can't seem to get the dealers in the middle Tennessee area to give me a price that is not only at MSRP, but then add about $5K or $6K over that after their "add ons". I am trying to buy a 2023 RTL-E but the prices they are quoting are $53K to $54K out the door (including TT&L).

Do you mind if I ask which dealer you got yours from and how much you finally paid (and how you were able to negotiate the price to something that is within reason)?

· Administrator
24,363 Posts
That could be because only the rare few that got good deals are willing to share what they paid. The vast majority who are paying above MSRP may be choosing to remain silent. :) People like to brag about how little they paid, but are less inclined to share their deals the worse they are. I've noticed then when prices started rising about a year and a half ago, activity in the "how much did you pay?" threads slowed dramatically. Ridgeline sales are up, but the number of people reporting how much they paid is down. To me, that's pretty telling.

· Registered
19 Posts
Okay, I will bite. We are buying a 2023 RTL, with the package that includes the hard cover (function package plus?) for $1500 below MSRP. We also got the dealer to sell us accessories at dealer cost (most of which we will install ourselves, so we’re paying roughly $1600 for $3400 worth of stuff). O’Malley Honda in Wausau Wisconsin. They’re about 4 hours from us.

For $6k you could travel quite a long way to find a better dealer.

• Helpful
Reactions: Sparkland

· Registered
2022 RTL-E (Radiant Red), 2013 RTL (Dark Cherry Pearl)
1,745 Posts
I have noticed that almost every user indicates they are getting new Ridgelines for $1K to $4K under MSRP, but I can't seem to get the dealers in the middle Tennessee area to give me a price that is not only at MSRP, but then add about $5K or $6K over that after their "add ons". I am trying to buy a 2023 RTL-E but the prices they are quoting are $53K to $54K out the door (including TT&L).

Do you mind if I ask which dealer you got yours from and how much you finally paid (and how you were able to negotiate the price to something that is within reason)?
I bought mine from the same dealer (Honda of Murfreesboro) back in March and paid $45,474 which is not a great deal, but for the time decent. Plus T&L of course. I had a friend that worked there at the time so I got a slightly better price.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Land vehicle

Photo used for illustration purposes only. 0% APR up to 60 months based on all new and unregistered in-stock 2022 Pilot, 2022 Passport, 2022 & 2023 Ridgeline. With approved credit by HFS, must finance 80% or less of MSRP and additional money down may be required to offset negative equity. No other offers apply. Expires Jan 2, 2023.

· Registered
19 Posts
View attachment 432638
Photo used for illustration purposes only. 0% APR up to 60 months based on all new and unregistered in-stock 2022 Pilot, 2022 Passport, 2022 & 2023 Ridgeline. With approved credit by HFS, must finance 80% or less of MSRP and additional money down may be required to offset negative equity. No other offers apply. Expires Jan 2, 2023.
I cannot find this anywhere. 😭

· Registered
1,005 Posts
That could be because only the rare few that got good deals are willing to share what they paid. The vast majority who are paying above MSRP may be choosing to remain silent. :) People like to brag about how little they paid, but are less inclined to share their deals the worse they are.
This is a lot like the family members I have who like to gamble. Quick to tell you the story of the big hand or jackpot they won, but neglect to tell you what the difference was between what they left with and what they started with.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts