Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a black and silver Ridgeline hat. All you have to do to win it is be the first one to reply to this post.

-Trevor
HandA-Accessories.com

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Zero strikes again!!!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
swampler said:
Hmmm, does the moderator count?
sure, but just for fun we'll do 2 of them :)

PM me with name and address to send it. Zero, same info as before?

-Trevor

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Yes, same info as before.

By the way, I have no advanced knowledge of these posts. I just got lucky today. At least H and A are great folks and willing to give an additional prize. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bongus said:
Hello Trevor, how much for the hats at the B&M store?
They'll charge $19.95 for them. If you want just let me know what day you'd be picking it up and I can have it set out there at the internet price with your name on it.

-Trevor

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
H&A said:
They'll charge $19.95 for them. If you want just let me know what day you'd be picking it up and I can have it set out there at the internet price with your name on it.

-Trevor
Trevor and H & A does it again!!!! Great hats. I bought both of them. The black hat has slightly raised lettering. Anyone that is unsure about dealing with H and A...don't be. These guys are great and if you meet the people in person you realize that there is a solid company behind the name. Keep it up H & A and Trevor!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I almost felt bad yesterday. When picking up my RL form the Service Department a guy was checking on the tow kit for an Odyssey the shop quoted him $900. As he started walking out I pulled him aside and showed him H&A's website. We logged on and he priced the same setup for half the cost. So I sent them a new customer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts