Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 RTL-E Crystal Black Pearl
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Is it worth it getting it ceramic coated?
IMPO...ABSOLUTELY! Would I pay someone $1500-$2000 to do it? Absolutely not. Most people don't realize how frickin easy it is to do if you have the right tools. You can buy high quality ceramic coating for $70-$125. If your paint is in great shape and does not need paint correction, then properly prepping the truck and a good bottle of ceramic will have you done in less than 2 hours. I am happy to talk about it in more detail if you're interested, but TONS of YouTube videos showing just how easy this really is. I do all of my own cars and, because I do it myself, I am far more meticulous than any shop guy would be getting paid $15/hour to do my truck.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Interesting. Mine is a 2021 BE and it has chrome. I guess I will see how expensive black emblems are.
The big "H" and the Ridgeline come together in a kit for around $50.

·
Registered
2021 Honda, Ridgeline, Black Edition
32 Posts
IMPO...ABSOLUTELY! Would I pay someone $1500-$2000 to do it? Absolutely not. Most people don't realize how frickin easy it is to do if you have the right tools. You can buy high quality ceramic coating for $70-$125. If your paint is in great shape and does not need paint correction, then properly prepping the truck and a good bottle of ceramic will have you done in less than 2 hours. I am happy to talk about it in more detail if you're interested, but TONS of YouTube videos showing just how easy this really is. I do all of my own cars and, because I do it myself, I am far more meticulous than any shop guy would be getting paid $15/hour to do my truck.
Very interested in learning more from someone hands on! Be great to connect directly on understanding my current paint condition and prep and application steps.

My direct email is [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
101 - 106 of 106 Posts