Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Honda sells black lug nuts that will fit the RL? I have looked around at the various online Honda parts stores, but haven't found any. I guess I could get some aftermarket ones. Does anyone know what size I would need?

· Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline EX-L Canadian
1,603 Posts
Does anyone know the answer to the initial OP question about Honda making them?

· Registered
1,241 Posts
Acorn seat is a good way to describe. Aftermarket lugs like the more straight conical shape, not the rounded look. The two lug nut shapes should not be interchanged. At least on Honda OEM wheels.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,506 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's M14 x 1.50

Yeah I think so based on my research as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah, that's what my research says as well. But, I see "acorn bulge", "60 degree taper", "conical seat". Most sites, though not all, point to 'acorn' seat.
Acorn seat is a good way to describe. Aftermarket lugs like the more straight conical shape, not the rounded look. The two lug nut shapes should not be interchanged. At least on Honda OEM wheels.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2017 Honda RidgeLine lug nuts specs:

14mm x 1.50

and it's "BALL SEAT" type...NOT acorn...NOT cone shape..etc.

it's a safety aspect...please use proper type ! :|:nerd: failure to do so could results in all types of wheel problems ( safety, steering, vibrations..etc. ) ...This goes along with having "hubcentric" vs "lugcentric" !!! :nerd:

see example types:
Gorilla Automotive Products

· Registered
29 Posts
Honda does actually make them for the S2000 CR edition. I had bought them for my Acura TSX years back. Doubt they would fit a truck tho. Can't confirm
I have the S2000 black lugs for my accord, they will not fit our Odyssey which has the same size lugs as the ridgeline. I think the only option for OEM honda are the covers.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.