Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup y'all..

just did the paperwork for a black rtl w/moonroof today!! car will be coming in april 1st...got it for msrp and cost for any accessories...added a roofrack and running boards, but debating on these choices..might opt for a clean look w/bigger wheel/tire package...was wondering if anyone is gonna put 20 or 22" rims on this bad boy..
will post pix when i get the truck!!

great site!!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Great color choice. I am waiting for my black RTL-NAVI to get here. The dealer said it has a build date of March 26th and it should be 10-14 days after that before it is in my hands.

I also ordered a bunch of accessories.

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the best Ridgeline site on the web.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
tanginapare said:
sup y'all..

just did the paperwork for a black rtl w/moonroof today!! car will be coming in april 1st...got it for msrp and cost for any accessories...added a roofrack and running boards, but debating on these choices..might opt for a clean look w/bigger wheel/tire package...was wondering if anyone is gonna put 20 or 22" rims on this bad boy..
will post pix when i get the truck!!

great site!!
I would suggest asking member CaliforniaRidgeline. He has a Black RTL and I believe he has 20" rims; the photo can be seen in the Gallery section. You should give him a PM...I saw his truck in person and the rims looked good especially on the Black color.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i actually drove a black ridgelinew/20"wheels and it drove fine...i just wasn't willing to pay the $4k markup that another dealer added to the car for some no name rims...just wanted to know if the 20" upgrade will affect the gas mileage?

i will pm california ridgeline..thanks for the tip!!!

btw, i'll photoshop some images of the ridgeline w/some dubs by monday!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
The dealer that I am going to purchase from showed me a nice set of BMW 20" wheels that he put on another black Ridgeline. They were a brushed aluminum color and they looked pretty sharp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts