Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The CBR's are nice bikes but the new RR's are heavy and down on power. I love my 10r (162hp at the wheel) dont get me wrong honda makes great bikes but the 10r is my third bike and always gives me a rush. its the type of bike that keeps u on ur toes at all times...

by the way i got more accesories to come very soon for the RL

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
That Ninja will spank a CBR.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Good job ! They are both beautiful,
Drive them both in good health

·
Registered
536 Posts
I have a general question for people that post photos of thier trucks and cars online.

Why is it common to blackout the license plate online? It's not private information: big plates with the information are bolted to front and back of all cars, viewble by everyone you drive by or park near.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Whaleya said:
I have a general question for people that post photos of thier trucks and cars online.

Why is it common to blackout the license plate online? It's not private information: big plates with the information are bolted to front and back of all cars, viewble by everyone you drive by or park near.
My bigger question is how the heck does everyone in other states get their license plates so fast?
Here in Ca. it will take months and months to get mine.
My friend ordered vanity plates that took 6 months to get.

Doug

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bought my Ridgeline in March. Got my plates last week (California). Suprised by how soon they came. I hope Martha made my plates.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
dsowell said:
My bigger question is how the heck does everyone in other states get their license plates so fast?

Doug
I transferred my existing plate from my old vehicle to my RL. Drove off the lot with a tag on it. :D

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Whaleya said:

It keeps people all over the internet from finding out your address. Probably not a big deal, but you never know with all the crazies out there...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
dsowell said:

Doug

My plates were installed at the dealership before I drove off of the lot with my RL. I guess some dealerships in Oregon pre-order their plates and just send the info to the DMV after they assign the plate. I received my registration 3 weeks after I got my RL.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Whaleya said:
For the same reason I'm known here as "shovelhd" and not <my name>. Also the same reason my driver's license number is not my SSN. The proper authorities can find out who I am easily enough. Nobody else needs to know unless I want them to.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Transferred my old plate from my CR-V. Drove home with it attached. We're only required to have one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts