Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:) Just got a new BLack RTL with Nav and sunroof and I feel like I am officially employed as a Honda rep...everyone wants to talk with me about this awesome vehicle. I park (near my office) my truck near a popular cafe and a lot of people drive by sssllllooowwwwwww!..They just look and look and i love it! and some people actually stop and get out and look. It's a hoot to watch.

I rec'd $1300 off of MSRP in the Kansas City area...I felt like it was a good deal.

No accessories added but will add some later. I am really enjoying the truck...

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I'm assuming you mean $1300 off of MSRP...that is an excellent deal! Well, at least here in Northern CA...it would be difficult to find such a deal...welcome to the ROC. :cool:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Welcome and join the club.

You are so lucky to get a ridgeline for $1300 under MSRP. We just do not get that kind of deals here in NorCal. We also pay $2.60 for regular gas. Look forward to your pix with the crowd gawking.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
it was $1300 off of MSRP...I jumped on it! I was quoted mostly MSRP everywhere else....but I made the purchase on the last day of March....I think the last day of the month is the day to buy....and also they had three other RTL's...gas is also 1.94 here...and that changes daily or hourly....

Also...I tinted the driver and passenger windows to match the other windows..

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey, that's a good deal! :) Welcome to the club. Post pics please.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Good for you man, I hope you have great luck with your new ride.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your new truck. Definitely post some pics in the Image gallery. Show off your new truck with pride! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts