Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Canada this is a possible combination. How come I cannot order this combo in the US? It is truly mystifying. The dealer claims that beige is so popular that the combo I want will most likely not occur for sometime. I know he wants to put me in a truck today. :confused:

Any suggestions?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
626 Posts
Get a blue or silver, both of which come with grey interior, and get it painted black.

Alternatively, move to Canada. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,879 Posts
BigHC2000 said:
In Canada this is a possible combination. How come I cannot order this combo in the US? It is truly mystifying. The dealer claims that beige is so popular that the combo I want will most likely not occur for sometime. I know he wants to put me in a truck today. :confused:

Any suggestions?
Buy something else. That'll show 'em. Conspiracy I tell you. Certainly worth missing out on a great vehicle.:rolleyes:
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
If you buy Silver....it won't be an issue....Silver has gray interior....pretty nice too I might add. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
I would have bought a white one.... but that is NOT available in Canada! Something about them disappearing in the snow....
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
swampler said:
:eek: WHAT!?? The great silver pusher really wanted BLACK!?? :eek: :p
Gee...sure got your attention didn't I.
All I can say in response to your amazement is...
Don't you read the threads??
;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,056 Posts
LadyRidge said:
Gee...sure got your attention didn't I.
All I can say in response to your amazement is...
Don't you read the threads??
;)
You have 2,930 posts. I'm not 100% sure I got all of them read. :rolleyes:

PS: I thought sure it was the end of the world when I read that, then I realized, no, I'm still at work. :(
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
swampler said:
You have 2,930 posts. I'm not 100% sure I got all of them read. :rolleyes:

PS: I thought sure it was the end of the world when I read that, then I realized, no, I'm still at work. :(
Ok swampi.....here's the scoop.

When I first saw the RidgeLine back in Mid 2004, I had to have one. IN BLACK!! Yes..in black. I went for months waiting for my Black RidgeLine with gray interior to arrive. In February, when I did the "Ride and Drive" with Honda and found out that they did not come in that combination, I was devastated to say the least. :(
I then looked at the options and saw that the Silver one had gray interior. The day they came into the dealership, March 1, and I saw the first Silver Ridgeline off the truck, I knew she was mine. And she is.
AND..I couldn't be happier.
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
swampler said:
So, the whole silver thing is a form of Black Envy? ;) :D

j/k Nice story.
Well...I still love the Black...but this is my first Silver vehicle and I have grown quite fond of the fact that I don't have to wash it everyday. Most of my vehicles have been Black and in my younger years, I was anal and ambitious enough to wax it every Saturday. Not anymore.:rolleyes:
Thanks Swampi.
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
RidgeOwner3 said:
Aren't you glad you got silver, LR? You're big cat's foot prints wouldn't have shown up in the pictures if it was black!
Actually I am. One of the main deciding factors for Silver.
Black graphics.:D :p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,577 Posts
LadyRidge said:
Actually I am. One of the main deciding factors for Siver.
Black graphics.:D :p
Besides that they're Raider colors! Sorry about your Steelers. I was actually kinda rooting for them yesterday. What a game! I'm just usually for the underdog, and it would've been better if they were virtually tied today. I like good competition. (And in the same vain, it's actually kinda good that San Diego beat the Raiders last night, since now they're tied with KC and the AFC West is very competitive with Denver only one game up.)

I'm afraid this could all be for not, though, the way the Colts look. Should be fun to watch.
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
RidgeOwner3 said:
Sorry about your Steelers. I was actually kinda rooting for them yesterday. What a game! I'm just usually for the underdog, and it would've been better if they were virtually tied today. I like good competition. (And in the same vain, it's actually kinda good that San Diego beat the Raiders last night, since now they're tied with KC and the AFC West is very competitive with Denver only one game up.)

I'm afraid this could all be for not, though, the way the Colts look. Should be fun to watch.
Yeah....my heart was breaking. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
Get the black (with the beige US interior). I would have loved the grey choice, but no go.

Hubby gets a least 1 complement a day on his BLACK RT.

Keep us posted!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
The reason we decided on the blue was because of the grey interior. We both wanted the grey interior which only left us with two exterior color choices of course. The blue or silver....my car is silver and we agreed we didn't want the truck in that color.

The blue is really starting to grow on me. Yeah, I think I like it ;)
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top