Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added a lot of extras to my Sport plus carbon fiber film to the hood and blacked out the grille. Also used black emblems painted some but ordered the rest. Installed black carbon fiber dash kit that really made the interior look better

·
Registered
162 Posts
Looks good. I think you should hit the chrome strips on rear bumper and maybe front H logo too.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looks good! May I ask what running boards are you running?

·
Registered
391 Posts
In my opinion, the “Sport” trim wheels are by far the best looking wheels, of the different RL trim levels. I scratch my head when I see 6 spoke/5 lug wheels (like mine). I’m just old school classic 5 spoke. Looking at 5 spokes as I post. Got my eye on a set of 18” American Racing AR921 in silver/machined.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Did your wheels come black too, or did you paint or Plasti-dip them? I also prefer the Sport wheels better compared to the RTL wheels.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Awesome! How is it holding up? Any flimsyness? Is it a 3 bolts or 4 bolts to the chassis on each side?

Thanks man!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome! How is it holding up? Any flimsyness? Is it a 3 bolts or 4 bolts to the chassis on each side?

Thanks man!
The running boards are very solid. There’s 4 supports that mount under the body in stock locations. We love them.

·
Registered
2017 White RTL-E
151 Posts
Not a huge fan of hood stripes myself, but I think a blacked out what Ridgeline looks legit. Congrats!! Sweet looking ride ?

·
Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
3,769 Posts
Blacked out? I still see a lot of white and red on your truck bud. :unsure:
However, the hood graphics look silly. Looks like an audio upgrade is in the future?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Blacked out? I still see a lot of white and red on your truck bud. :unsure:
However, the hood graphics look silly. Looks like an audio upgrade is in the future?
Well ”bud” the “blacked out” parts are all of the emblems and grille chrome. And since you are the only one that has said that I guess everyone else understands what I meant. Not really hard to figure out if you know Ridgelines trim. As for the hood carbon fiber wrap it’s a persons opinion whether it looks “silly” or not. Let’s see what you’ve got bud.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,140 Posts
Looks like you have some "chrome" to go... @Jackzpcb

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited by Moderator)
1 - 20 of 22 Posts