Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It has been close to 100 degrees in Ohio, I noticed my mileage, trip reader, oil life %, which door is open and tire pressure thing we’re all gone about three days ago. I was hoping it’d come back on it’s own, but after reading through some other peoples forums, I think it’s a bad LCD screen or soldering the metal under? Behind it might bring my screen back?

If I open my door I can barely see the orange light for having my door open. If soldering or replacing the LCD screen doesn’t work, it might be the entire cluster I’ll have to replace, only had this truck about a month and a half so never had a issue like this before.

I have turned the truck off and back ontwo times back to back, still blank, I’ve read that disconnecting the battery might fix it?I have never disconnected a battery myself before and don’t want to fry anything.

I also read that it might be a fuse somewhere, 7.5 or 20? I believe I read somewhere on this forum.
I never noticed any flickering, phasing numbers or anything on my mileage, trip or oil life, it was close to 100 degrees and it just went black

P.S all my other lights work, oil light keeps coming on cause a mis signal; if this matters. ( I don’t have a lot of money, I live pay check to pay check, thinking of trying the soldering first then getting the LCD screen replacement. )
Car Steering part Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
24,057 Posts
I wonder if it might be related to fuse 32 in the under dash fuse box?

There should be a fuse puller in the primary under hood fuse box.

Jaw Font Parallel Rectangle Drawing

Font Material property Parallel Screenshot Number

Font Parallel Rectangle Pattern Number

Jaw Font Parallel Rectangle Drawing
Font Material property Parallel Screenshot Number
Font Parallel Rectangle Pattern Number

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
1 - 3 of 3 Posts