Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my Blue RTS tonight. Most everyone worked great but I may have the dreaded over 40 MPH windshield noise. Didn't notice it until I was done playing with the stereo system. I will give it a few days and see if it gets worse or not.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congratulations on your new truck. I hope you don't have the dreaded wind noise. Several members on the boards hane gone through great lengths to solve that problem.

·
Registered
198 Posts
77spartan said:
Picked up my Blue RTS tonight. Most everyone worked great but I may have the dreaded over 40 MPH windshield noise. Didn't notice it until I was done playing with the stereo system. I will give it a few days and see if it gets worse or not.
Congrats on your new truck. Will you be adding a Orange pinstripe? Go 'Cuse

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Funny you should ask about the pinstripe. I thought about white ones but after seeing the truck in person, I think I am going to keep it like it is. Wish I could see one with pinstriping on it to compare.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
77spartan said:
Funny you should ask about the pinstripe. I thought about white ones but after seeing the truck in person, I think I am going to keep it like it is. Wish I could see one with pinstriping on it to compare.
photoshop the pinstripe on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts