Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Blue RTS is in, that's the good news. Bad news is I haven't sold my wife's 2001 Maxima yet, which was the deal.

On the bright side, I do have another potential buyer coming tomorrow to look at it. Talk about pressure :)

·
Registered
774 Posts
77spartan said:
My Blue RTS is in, that's the good news. Bad news is I haven't sold my wife's 2001 Maxima yet, which was the deal.

On the bright side, I do have another potential buyer coming tomorrow to look at it. Talk about pressure :)
Good luck on the Maxima. I traded an '01 Maxima for an Accord Coupe (the car I traded for my RL). The dealer dinged me pretty bad on the trade, stating that there wasn't much of a market for used Maximas. Nice car, funky styling. Enjoy your Ridgeline!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Congrats on the RTL! I am sure the Maxima will sell soon enough, hopefully as soon as tomorrow!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, it is driving me nuts that it is sitting at the dealer waiting for me to pick it up.

The Maxima has been THE best car we have ever had. Only reason we are selling it is because my wife wants a four wheel drive(live on a hill in the northeast). So she is taking my 98 Pathfinder and I get the RL.

Hope to be showing pictures soon.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts