Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please swing by and vote for the best color the Ridgeline can be painted. We are only 13 trucks away from overtaking the silvers and gaining our rightful position as the Number 1 color.

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1466&highlight=color+world

OK, I know this could start a color war and could actually backfire. All you silver and black and green and white and red owners need to vote and be counted too!

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Watch out Silver... at this time the score is 84 to 95 silver leading as always... when silver hits 100, does that act like ROC membership and put you as a senior member?
If so, one may be able to relate to senior=old and when one gets old its time to retire and let the youth grow strong?
Ok that makes no sense, but I think white is lurking around out there just waiting till silver has a huge lead, then were gonna come in and over take all!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I beleive that the correct saying is " Silver are Blue unit that failed to get a proper paint job "

·
Registered
72 Posts
It's offical...... I've just purchased a Steel Blue....

Sorry silver...but blue is making a strong comeback in general... follow the clothing trends.

Besides.... silver / white / black are to commond of colors.... We've all purchase Ridgeline to be different from the norm.::eek:

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Truckin' said:
Please swing by and vote for the best color the Ridgeline can be painted. We are only 13 trucks away from overtaking the silvers and gaining our rightful position as the Number 1 color.

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1466&highlight=color+world

OK, I know this could start a color war and could actually backfire. All you silver and black and green and white and red owners need to vote and be counted too!
Um, excuse me Truckin! They are not suppose to be voting on the best color! They are voting on the color of they Ridgeline they purchased! Which just so happens to be the best color in their opinon. So I thought?

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Zemog said:
No, SILVER is the one that didn't get contaminated with any other color.:D
And easier to maintain between washes! :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Toobuku said:
Um, excuse me Truckin! They are not suppose to be voting on the best color! They are voting on the color of they Ridgeline they purchased! Which just so happens to be the best color in their opinon. So I thought?
You're right. Our strongest vote was when we plunked our money down. That leaves BLUE the best color IMO, even if it isn't humble.

I'm hoping that everyone votes for their color choice as a result of this thread. That poll is such a small representation of our total membership. It's a skewed sample at best. And I'm hoping it gets skewed toward BLUE being on top, if only temporarily. You see I understand that having the most common color does not necessarily make it the best. Unless that color is BLUE. . .

Biased opinion? You bet!

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, it's close enough I can taste it. We only need 6 more votes to pass the silvers. I hope we can hit this before LR gets home because she's going to launch her own campaign, I'm sure. If you own a BLUE, please go vote now.

Actually, I want everyone to vote. I'm just pushing my BLUE buddies for the fun of being first for a minute. So get thee to the poll! All of you.

BUMP

·
Registered
289 Posts
Truckin' said:
Oh, it's close enough I can taste it. We only need 6 more votes to pass the silvers. I hope we can hit this before LR gets home because she's going to launch her own campaign, I'm sure. If you own a BLUE, please go vote now.

Actually, I want everyone to vote. I'm just pushing my BLUE buddies for the fun of being first for a minute. So get thee to the poll! All of you.

BUMP
You are right Truckin', as soon as Ladyridge gets back you will be swamped with SILVER.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
As of 10:27pm Silver's at 97! hmmm with ten new members from this morning,,,, will silver make 100?
Well see:) anyway we all know white will win in the end.... or is that another way to say last place:confused:
Ok go blue, even if you overtake silver for a day.. it would be neat:p

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BLUES have been very active in the discussions the last few days and there have been many new BLUE owners join. I must say I'm disappointed that the poll hasn't jumped forward. Those sneaky silvers have kept that marging.

BLUES - if you have not voted please do so right away. LadyRidge is going to be back tomorrow. It's going to take her a while to get caught up on all the activity, but she's going to spot this thread right away.

We know once she puts the word out, the silvers are going to dash out way ahead again.

I want to manipulate the numbers in this very unscientific poll while we have a chance!

I love ya, Lady, even if you have a silver and you're going to get me good.

Here's the link again so you don't even have to scroll up to hop over there:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Blue is popular. For there are no more at the dealership.

·
Registered
295 Posts
C'mon Blues! I know there are some more of us intellegent Blue Owners out there:D ... not to say that if you don't have blue you aren't intellegent.... or am I;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
I bought a Blue but not sure I had a choice. I liked all the colors but dealer only had one blue left so I jump on it. I am now learing to like the blue.

·
Premium Member
7,780 Posts
Don't feel bad about choosing a BLUE Ridgeline. Hey, your just a few shades from SILVER :eek: :) :eek: :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts