Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I bought and installed the wheels I asked questions and did a few searches on here asking about fitment . I got a lot of mixed answers so I want ahead and tried the wheels myself . Some people said your had to buy 4 fronts . So I can only speak for the 2006 x5 wheels they fit fine with no mods or spacers . For now I'm using the stock tires that came with the wheels front on the 9 inch rim there is a 275/40/20 on the back on the 10 inch wheel there is a 315/35/20 . Same rolling height if you where going to ask the question . I will be switching to the 275/45/20 everyone else is using because these tires are from what I can find are 500 plus a peice lol. I have check several tire calulators and the ride height of the 275/45/20 tire won't change for to back with the wider rim so ride height should be still good .

Sorry the pics are sideways if someone can tell me how to fix them that would be great .

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but this isn't the donor truck this is the daily driver . Not saying the wheels won't end up on her lol.

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
Looks great Shawn!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys ! Ron your pic is small but it looks like you have the same wheels are you using 4 fronts ? We have brother trucks lol . I have a chrome push bar on mine to , just have it of there now to redo some driving lights on it .

·
Registered
790 Posts
It looks great, now since this is recent, which lug nuts did you use? are they the stock ones? I been keeping my eyes on CL to find some but there is nothing so far. I love 5 spoke wheels.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I used the stock lugs but mine is a 2010 so the lugs don't have the washer . I see by you profile yours is an 06 . The father in law has the same year and he has lugs with washers.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I had to replace 2 of mine . When I got them from Napa they where $10 each . I was going to replace all mine just to clean them up but I will pass lol .

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
Thanks guys ! Ron your pic is small but it looks like you have the same wheels are you using 4 fronts ? We have brother trucks lol . I have a chrome push bar on mine to , just have it of there now to redo some driving lights on it .
Brother trucks, yes sir! I have TRW wheels and just upgraded to the Nitto Terra Grapplers. I'll post up some pics once we get some dry weather and I can wash it.
I'm also working on the driving lights.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts