Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have issues with using boosters behind the drive?
It seems the buckle is not wide enough and gets blocked by the actual booster. Is it just me?

Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
Does anyone else have issues with using boosters behind the drive?
It seems the buckle is not wide enough and gets blocked by the actual booster. Is it just me?
An illustration always helps in this case.

Welcome to ROC :)

Registered
Yes it is blocked. I have to pull the seat towards the door to get the buckle in. Luckily my older son can do it himself. I have the younger guy sit on the passenger side so I don't have to help.

Mike

Registered
Yes it is blocked. I have to pull the seat towards the door to get the buckle in. Luckily my older son can do it himself. I have the younger guy sit on the passenger side so I don't have to help.

Mike
Same. I put the booster on the driver's side since it's more convenient to get the little guy in and out, but yes, I also pull the seat towards the door in order to get it buckled. It is a bit annoying.

Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
Same. I put the booster on the driver's side since it's more convenient to get the little guy in and out, but yes, I also pull the seat towards the door in order to get it buckled. It is a bit annoying.
Off topic: It would be best to place him on the passenger side, the curb side, to safely get your lil one in and out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts