Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Throwing my two cents in - I orders 1 inch spacers all around from Bora. I have a 2019 RTL-E with OEM wheel and tires.

The stance is nicer - subtle but looks less "front wheel drive minivan" and more like I want it to. Pictures don't really do it justice - I didn't take many before/after as they're hard to differentiate I think. Below is one from the back - where the slightly wider stance is visible. Another one down the side - that one tougher to tell unless in person and then you notice it, but you're not sure what you are noticing. Subtle but seen.

View attachment 397073

View attachment 397074

No issues with rubbing or fit but I am stock - height, wheels and tires - all stock.

I looking to do the same as you did: 1" all around. I have stock everything, 2019 RTLE (same color as yours too). on the borla site, custom configurator, I'm confused on out the center bore. here are my specs:

2019 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bolt Pattern: 5x120mm
Your Hub Diameter: 64.1mm

would my center bore be 64.1 ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm looking to install borla 1" spacers all around on a stock 2019 RTLE.
on the borla site, custom configurator, I'm confused on out the center bore. here are my specs from their site:

2019 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bolt Pattern: 5x120mm
Your Hub Diameter: 64.1mm

would my center bore be 64.1 ?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yes - use what they propose. Here’s the copy/paste from my order info.

Honda Ridgeline (2006-2019) Spacers, 5x120 Bolt Pattern, 64.1 Hub. Aluminum, BORA Black, Thickness=1in (25.4mm)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts

Honda Ridgeline (2006-2019) Spacers, 5x120 Bolt Pattern, 64.1 Hub. Aluminum, BORA Black, Thickness=1in (25.4mm)

One last thing, on the Select Centricity page, it has two options (which one am I to choose)

1, Hub Centric to vehicle hub (this is a flat spacer that fits perfectly tight on the hub.

OR

2. Hub centric to vehicle and wheel centric to wheel (Fits hub perfectly tight and, where wheel bolts to adapter, a custom machined adapter lip fits perfectly tight into wheel's center hole. This extra measure positively influences the ride and kills vibration. Highly recommended for newer vehicles and those which will be used for towing)

2 is the default, if that means anything

·
Registered
6 Posts
One last thing, on the Select Centricity page, it has two options (which one am I to choose)

1, Hub Centric to vehicle hub (this is a flat spacer that fits perfectly tight on the hub.

OR

2. Hub centric to vehicle and wheel centric to wheel (Fits hub perfectly tight and, where wheel bolts to adapter, a custom machined adapter lip fits perfectly tight into wheel's center hole. This extra measure positively influences the ride and kills vibration. Highly recommended for newer vehicles and those which will be used for towing)

2 is the default, if that means anything
Nevermind, I was using the custom configurator; I see the Honda one now. sorry :)

·
Registered
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL AWD
109 Posts
Those of you that have added 1 inch or 1.5 inch spacers, have you had any problems with your wheel bearings or other suspension components. 1 inch would be good enough for me but just wondering if they cause any problems. I've never added wheel spacers to a vehicle before and just wonder whether they would have negative effects.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Those of you that have added 1 inch or 1.5 inch spacers, have you had any problems with your wheel bearings or other suspension components. 1 inch would be good enough for me but just wondering if they cause any problems. I've never added wheel spacers to a vehicle before and just wonder whether they would have negative effects.
None yet and I don’t expect them to have any discernible effect.

·
Registered
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL AWD
109 Posts
None yet and I don’t expect them to have any discernible effect.

Thanks for the feedback. I have never really liked how the truck looks with tires tucked in the way they are.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Ridgeline Sport
119 Posts

Received my Bora spacers tonight. Very happy with the quality of them, and they came with the open ended lugnuts (so now I have 20 extra if anyone needs them). I think the .25 difference between front and rear makes them appear about even. Very satisfied with the purchase.

Before
View attachment 396164

After
View attachment 396165

Before
View attachment 396166

After
View attachment 396167
20 available of what exactly?

·
Registered
2019 Honda Ridgeline Sport
119 Posts
BORA 1.5in wheel spacers installed on a 18' RL Sport AWD with a 1.5in TRUXXX leveling kit (front only), Falken 265/R60R18 Wildpeak All-Terrain tires on the Ridgeline Sport Factory wheels (18x8.0 55mm offset)

The lug nuts are open end, ball seat, with a 14x1.5 thread pitch. This is a must since I was using the Honda factory wheels. I had a hard time finding these types of lug nuts locally so I purchased them online. Seems like Porsche and Honda share the same ball seat type lug nuts for their factory wheels. Any other type (conical, cone, etc) will not work! You need the ball seat type to secure the factory Honda wheels to the hub.

The Ridgeline handles a lot better with the wider stance. Some rubbing when turning left fully lock. The tires poke out about an 1in upfront and maybe 1.5in in the back. Stance looks great without trying to hard. I wouldn't go any wider than 1.5in with the wheel spacers tho. The spacers are hubcentric, high quailty, made in the US, and life time warranty. BORA engraves your invoice number on each of the wheel spacers. It takes approx 7 to 10 business days for them to manufacture your spacers and additional 2 to 3 days to anodize it. It took about 3 weeks to get the wheels spacers made and shipped to me. So plan ahead! I wanted to keep the factory wheels since I like the gun-metal gray look on the Lunar Silver RL. Just upgraded the tires to the Falken Wildpeaks.

The Ridgeline looks a lot more beefier with the stance and wider tires. Handles A LOT better with less roll!
How long did it take you to do the install yourself? is really that easy to just take off wheel, slap on the spacer and reapply the wheel with the shorter lug nuts?

41 - 60 of 93 Posts