Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Very Niceeeee love it!
Probably you will change fog light bulbs to match color of your cool new headlights, or go yellow film cover.

Do the Pilot lights work as well as original? I assume original were RTL-E, which are quite good, but those Pilot lights look superb on your truck.

Strangely with leveling kit and adding lowering springs you could end up at stock height, without the rake, and should have less rub problem at back of front wheel well and a slightly firmer ride.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Very Niceeeee love it!
Probably you will change fog light bulbs to match color of your cool new headlights, or go yellow film cover.

Do the Pilot lights work as well as original? I assume original were RTL-E, which are quite good, but those Pilot lights look superb on your truck.

Strangely with leveling kit and adding lowering springs you could end up at stock height, without the rake, and should have less rub problem at back of front wheel well and a slightly firmer ride.
I think I’ll find some led ones later, and mine is a rtl with base model headlights so it’s a big improvement with the pilot BE lights

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice choice of wheels. I have the same on my Ridgline except in black. I should have gone with the 265’s instead of my 255’s. I posted pics in the wheel and tire section.

Reactions: K20z3allmotor

·
Registered
2019 RTL-E
7 Posts
Sounds a bit like my story. Had my mind made up on a TRD Pro...until I drove one. I didn't even get out of the parking lot and I was like "Nope". Then I test drove a RL, and I didn't get out of the parking lot, and I was like, "Yep, this is it".
I wasn't crazy about the rake and stance, so...a 1.5" front lift, new wheels and 265/60 AT's. A No-Lo skid, tint, 3D Spidermax mats, and a tru flat rear floor. I'm golden. Love it!

·
Registered
14 Posts
After weeks of driving different Tacoma variations and trying to get past the small cabin I finally decided to look at a ridgeline and actually drive one. I couldn’t believe how much better it drove and how it literally did everything I would need the truck to do better than a Tacoma, I decided to take the great discount and buy the RL although I wasn’t happy about the looks or minivan stigma attached to it.
So far here is a list of upgrades that have arrived
Jsport leveling kit
Titan 7 forged wheels
265/65/18 toyo TA
pilot BE led headlights
Sport grill
View attachment 408572
View attachment 408573
View attachment 408574
View attachment 408575
Will update with everything installed soon
Well done!. I just got mine last week, just like yours but silver.
My son has a 2019 Tacoma,,, does not compare with this truck,, and I dont worry about the minivan/suv stigma, I like it.
I have been looking at wheels also, leaning towards the style you choose.
Other then that I am probably going to go the other way and lower mine a little with 20's on it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Nice choice of wheels. I have the same on my Ridgline except in black. I should have gone with the 265’s instead of my 255’s. I posted pics in the wheel and tire section.
Cool I saw your post and one of the reasons I went with this wheel haha. 👍🏼

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like that wheel setup! I`m afraid to do 265/65r18 due to my 265/65r17 rub a bit already but seeing this i might go 18s :eek:

Reactions: K20z3allmotor

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I like that wheel setup! I`m afraid to do 265/65r18 due to my 265/65r17 rub a bit already but seeing this i might go 18s :eek:
It seems to only rub backing up. I’m gonna chop and box the hump it’s hitting I got fabricators that will do a clean job. Getting a lot of compliments even from Tacoma owners haha

21 - 34 of 34 Posts