Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the stock rear view mirror was too small. Couldn't see all of the back window in it. I picked up this 13" panoramic mirror that clips on over it. It works very well and now I can see the whole back window and even the back passenger window. It does have a little parabolic shape to it so objects are closer than they appear, little less than the passenger side mirror shape. I'm really most pleased with it and it just barely fits so both sunvisors can still flip down. You can get it here:

http://www.autobarn.net/20vismir.html

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Very cool, vertrkr. How do you find this stuff?

Did you get those wireless back-up sensors yet?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zero said:
Very cool, vertrkr. How do you find this stuff?
Did you get those wireless back-up sensors yet?
Learned most of my tricks for my ody on the odyclub.com site. Back-up sensors come tomorrow along with all my other accessories. I'll spend this week putting everything on. Once I'm done I'll post detailed pics and descriptions of everything.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I sometimes lurk around on the Odyclub site. You are right, there is a lot of good info there. Thanks for bringing some of those gems over to the ROC.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Also take a look at the Broadway convex mirrors. They are very high-quality units and I've had one on my wife's van for 5 years now, no problems, never fell off once.

Do a search on eBay for "broadway mirror" and you'll find a bunch. Oh, and they come in 3 different widths, so measure the space between your visors and go from there.

Aloha,
Keoni

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
don't you get a headache using that clip on? I know i do, so i will probably transplant my clip on mirror over the stock. I got mine from a performance shop, if non is near you. i believe you can get them @ PepBoys.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Dogueguy said:
If you get a replacement mirror won't you miss that cute little directional compass that is on the RVM? :(
This only pertains to the RTL without Navi. I actually did not like the compass on the RVM...I replaced mine with the auto dimming w/compass on the frame of the mirror. Also the compass is not the 4 point one but one that digitally projects N, S, E, W and the others in between.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts