Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congratulations. I can hardly wait for mine to get here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I put my money down on one today. I found a dealer that has a Nav equipped unit coming in in three weeks.

I am trading in my Hummer H2. I love that vehicle but I travel a lot and can't fit in the airport parking garage (too tall).

·
Registered
119 Posts
sfoster said:
I put my money down on one today. I found a dealer that has a Nav equipped unit coming in in three weeks.
Is that three weeks in calendar time, or three weeks in car dealer time? Last week I was told two to three weeks, but today, a week later, I was told 4-5 weeks. Don't believe everything you are told.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have no idea. I'm still driving the Hummer around in the snow so I don't mind waiting.

My freinds can't believe that I bought a Ridgeline after the H2, but I like the way it looks and the inovations in the design. It's just more useable for me.

I never did care about the gas mileage (averaged 11.5 mpg) but I guess that's a bonus as well.

My major complaint with the H2 was that I couldn't park it in garages. May not seem like a big thing, but when you regularly travel to Philadelphia, NY and Washington, it's a pain looking for open air parking lots.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I picked my RTL Navi Silver last night. Drives a lot like my Pilot, which I'm not complaining about. The Navigation is great!! Got it for $500 off MSRP and roof rack thrown in. What a great truck.

If your in the Chicago area, you should be able to deal on them, at least where I got mine. I believe there are 3 or 4 on the lot, although not sure which models.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts