Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went yesterday to test drive one and ended up buying it. Red RT-L The best I could do was $300 off msrp and free mud guards and wheel locks. I'm happy. Truck rides good and no wind noise.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Congrats!

None of the dealers here had any in stock (except for a demo which they won't sell), but one dealer did have a blue RT already on order. I put my deposit on that one Monday, still waiting for a confirmation of when it will arrive. I can't wait! :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
swampler said:
...None of the dealers here had any in stock (except for a demo which they won't sell)...
Our dealer attempted to establish a demonstrator for themselves by loading it-up with every (wildly expensive, dealer-priced of course) accessory they had, and someone STILL bought it!

Apparently un-ordered trucks last only a few hours at best! :D

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Congrats...I've seen an RT still on the lot at my local dealer. I believe most buyers out there are looking at the RTS and RTL. The dealer even added some accessories to the RT maybe to attract more customers. They have not had problems unloading the RTLs.

L

·
0 Posts
Congratulations on your new truck! Drive safe and read this site carefully and it will assure you the best possible experience you have ever had with a vehicle.
The information you get from this site and the opinions and experiences of the RidgeLine owners will keep you up-to-date and well informed. All situations may not apply to you but I find myself here several times a day just to see if there is something I am missing. I've had my 'Line for 3.5 weeks and it has almost 3k in miles and I could not be happier. The only thing I have found that I am dissappointed in so far is the cost of fuel to fill it.
Happy Honda Trails to you!
LadyRidge

·
Registered
131 Posts
Re: Bought One

For those who have bought one, realizing that it varies state bt state, does a Ridgeline require a truck plate or can it be an RV Plate? If not RV and therefore, no transfer of plates, how much more is the truck plate?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Congrats on your new truck. I got confirm on mine set to arrive Tuesday. The dealer has indicated he will sell me all accessories at his cost. Can't hardly wait!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Re: Bought One

jwizard said:
For those who have bought one, realizing that it varies state bt state, does a Ridgeline require a truck plate or can it be an RV Plate? If not RV and therefore, no transfer of plates, how much more is the truck plate?
In Maryland it requires a truck tag, which runs $180.00 for 2 years.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nthnfancy said:
Went yesterday to test drive one and ended up buying it. Red RT-L The best I could do was $300 off msrp and free mud guards and wheel locks. I'm happy. Truck rides good and no wind noise.
Which dealer did you end up getting it from? The salesman I refered you said he talk to you. I picked up my Amazon RTL on Mar. 25th. Ended up being a 6 week wait. Yeah, I've had no wind noise or creaking steering wheel. Maybe they fixed the problem after a couple of weeks of production. We need to catch up somewhere and check each others truck out. Keep in touch!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got it from Colonial in Petersburg. They just happen to get one in. No added accs. and no dealership sticker. I didn't even let them wash it. Drove it home with the white paper on it. Now I have to sell my 03 Odyssey. Only 17k miles. $23,000 obo. Red Rock Pearl. If you know anybody looking for a nice van pm me. I still haven't seen a ridgeline on the road yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts