Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Ridgeline that already has the hitch package on the chassis. I have selected and purchased the electric brake controller for the trailer, made the wiring harness, but cannot find the place to plug it into under the dash. The owners manual
says it is just above the emergency brake assembly, but I can't find it. Does someone have a picture? I did find the fuse and inserted it, under the hood for the electric brakes,(even though the controller manufacturer says don't fuse it).

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have a 2013 Ridgeline that already has the hitch package on the chassis. I have selected and purchased the electric brake controller for the trailer, made the wiring harness, but cannot find the place to plug it into under the dash. The owners manual
says it is just above the emergency brake assembly, but I can't find it. Does someone have a picture? I did find the fuse and inserted it, under the hood for the electric brakes,(even though the controller manufacturer says don't fuse it).
Hi Inquisitive,

The owner's manual is correct, it's there, but can be hard to see sometimes. Follow the wire harness that is wrapped in yellow tape towards the top. The Brake Controller connector has a gray end and should have a piece of small blue tape hold it to the another wire harness. Look for the blue tape. I had to look a few times too. Be patience, it's there. Good Luck.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Reactions: mcmanut01
1 - 3 of 3 Posts