Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was my own dumb ass fault but I managed to snap a corner off the back side panel that's under the rear window. Fortunately it's only $100 bucks to replace it, I feared worse.

I took all the panels off trying to find a place to wire in my radar backup sensors, wanted to come in the back instead of the engine firewall up front. I'll go into details about that later when I'm done. So I was putting everything back together late a night and a few beers later, probably enough said right there :) I was placing the back panel into place and it wasn't fitting quite right so I pushed harder and then really hard when I finally heard a snap/tearing sound. Dismayed I was specially when I realized I had the darn thing in upside down.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
vertrkr said:
late a night and a few beers later, probably enough said right there :)
Bad combination, alright. I hate when things like this go wrong and there's no one to blame but yourself. I'm glad it wasn't a terribly expensive mistake and maybe you can prevent someone else from doing the same thing.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Sorry it happened to you, but I have to say compared to the some of the dumbass things i have done and what they cost me , I would say you got off pretty cheap.
You do realize that your input combined with your sense of adventure is of tremendous value to us here who follow your exploits, and await your "pearls of wisdom"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts