Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my son from soccer tonight. As I started up the vehicle, the B6 message came on and almost immediately I hear my son say, "Your truck is falling apart Dad." The plastic piece at the top of the right, rear seat belt (that covers the bolt where the shoulder harness connects to the side of the truck) had fallen off. Looked like a two of the plastic clips had broken. I snapped it back on, but it's loose. :mad: Guess I get to bring that up when I go back in for the creaky wheel fix (waiting on the parts for it now).

This is starting to get old...

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I know what you mean, but for very different reasons. Every accessory the dealer put on my car, except the roof rack, was done wrong in some way. They tried to give me a second set of rubber mats when I was supposed to get carpets, they didn't install the rear splash guards even though they charged me for them, they tried not to give me the trailer ball or locking pin when I bought the towing package, they didn't put the screws into the bed extender so it slides apart, they didn't enable XM properly and they didn't put the screws on the bed extender holding buttons on tightly enough so I lost one of the buttons. Everything that came with the car though from the factory is still going happily. I do have a slight creak in the steering wheel but I am letting it go for now. I thought I might have the loose speaker cover problem but found out it was a box of altoids in my glove box.

All this being said, I was very impatient when I called the sales manager back the other day and then he blew me off so that will be my last visit there except for the free inspections I get for the life of the car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts