Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning
My truck build date was Oct. 28 should be in London on the 4th or 5th of Nov. Should be getting her first of the week!!!!! Great check list just in time for the new arrival!!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Cool... are you the first one in London to have one, or have you seen others on the road? I guess London's a big place... ;)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I think he referring to London, Ontario.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Congrats on the new truck

·
Registered
626 Posts
Too funny. Don't know if you saw the other post he made clarifying London, Ontario. It's kinda like someone saying "Springfield" -- the biggest one always comes to mind, if it's not otherwise qualified.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Okay, where do you find the build date? I think it might be on the Window Sticker, but it wasn't, I've run the VIN through decoders and apparently that doesn't tell it? Can someone point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
scottIN said:
Okay, where do you find the build date? I think it might be on the Window Sticker, but it wasn't, I've run the VIN through decoders and apparently that doesn't tell it? Can someone point me in the right direction?
It's on the sticker in the door jamb.

·
Registered
802 Posts
swampler said:
It's on the sticker in the door jamb.
Thanks...found it....Didn't see that one all the way at the bottom (I had checked the door jamb though! :) ) 8/05...I was just curious.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
scottIN said:
Thanks...found it....Didn't see that one all the way at the bottom (I had checked the door jamb though! :) ) 8/05...I was just curious.
I actually had to go outside and look at mine before I answered your post. Mine is 4/05.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts