Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for a bull bar for my 2014 RTL and so far the only one that supposedly fits (as confirmed by the manufacturer) is the Black Horse bull bar. Both Westin and Steelcraft said theirs will not fit my year/model vehicle, and I don't like the shape of the Aries bull bar. Has anyone purchased this item (I want black) and if so, what's your opinion of it? Or, does anyone know of another brand of good quality that will fit my year/model?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was sad to see that apparently no one had any info on this. I went ahead and ordered the Black Horse bull bar and had my Honda dealership install it. I'm happy to report it went well, and looks great! I'm very pleased with the quality of the item. The welds on the cross piece are very sharp and smooth, making the finished appearance look very nice. I can't tell you about the install since I didn't do it myself, but I think it was pretty straight-forward. I will say that the printed instructions leave a lot to be desired, but there aren't many parts.

·
Registered
219 Posts
sorry you didn't get any feedback... but it looks pretty good installed. on the side, half the battle here (as in any forum) is picking the ideal category for your post. for something like this you may have got the responses you were looking for if this had been posted in the "Accessories" category.

at any rate it looks like you've just joined so Welcome to the ROC from AK... :act024: Be sure to post an introduction in the Intro category. Great color choice, by the way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts