Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got this nice looking bull bar for my Ridgeline and it looks easy to put on. But were i am told to put it is very hard to figure out. it said to take the subframe bracket bolts off but they will not move, tryed everything to brake them free without brakeing them (one is now ). I would love to put them some were else not were the subframe brackets are anyway but need help on how to put them on. If anyone could give me help on a better way to put them on would love to hear.

· Registered
2,726 Posts
You'll find posts from many people in here that ended up breaking them off during the removal process and having to drill out the broken stubs and clean out the threads for a new bolt. Only suggestion that can be made is to use some form of a penetrating spray lubricant and go slow . Really soak them. Eventually they'll come out or worst case break off

· Premium Member
110 Posts
You may try to heat them also. When the treads are expanding, it may brake the corrosion.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would like to thank the people who reply to my thread. I got it on without breaking any bolts and it looks great i also put on side steps both of them are black and looks really good with the blue steel. I am really glad i found this web site you guys are the best again thanks so much for the help.:act035:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.