Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed a bull bar and KC lights. Does anyone have any ideas about mounting the front license plate? (Yes in NH it's mandatory to have front and back license plates) I have seen the bull bar license plate extender, but I was thinking about installing it to the left of the bill bar, maybe under the running lights.

Here are some pictures, sorry about the dirt. The northeast is brutal in the winter.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Look at flipping the lic plate holder upside down, it's worked on some.
Also there are option kits for bull bars to mount the lic plate.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Skelly521. I didn't even think about flipping the license plate frame over. I will look into doing that. I will let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
Looks great guys! Was it tough getting the wire into the cabin?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Bad photo, but all I did was turn my license plate bracket upside down and it works great!

ImageUploadedByAG Free1453743274.088568.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cree98 - The lights are 6" diameter. As soon as the weather gets better here in the Northeast, I will look at turning the license plate bracket upside-down.

DeuceRon - I installed the lights myself, but as far as running the electrical through the fire wall into the cab of the truck. I took that to someone to do for me. I wanted it done professionally and not have wires and holes all over the truck.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Skelley521 & Cree98

I flipped the license plate holder around, see below picture. The license plate number is still blocked by the lights on each side, but it is better than what it was.

Thanks for the info

·
Registered
94 Posts
Skelley521 & Cree98

I flipped the license plate holder around, see below picture. The license plate number is still blocked by the lights on each side, but it is better than what it was.

Thanks for the info

Awesome! It looks a lot better than before for sure... I've personally never had an issue with the Police up here in Ontario... So I'd think you'll be ok to!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Skelley521 & Cree98

Thanks for the info
I like it ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I ended up buying and installing the license plate relocator manufactured by the same company I bought the bull bar from. See below for picture.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1456189624.021249.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts