Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
the 2 that Greerstyle suggested are the same ones i was looking at for my black '14 SE. i'm still debating because i've read mixed reviews on having one. while it looks great and offers some protection, it will also take away a little ground clearance (steep inclines) and if you were to hit something or something were to hit you with some strong impact, it will affect the part that the bar is attached to underneath the truck (aka more potential damage). sorry if too much info for you.

·
Registered
94 Posts
ImageUploadedByAG Free1437939420.305355.jpg I've got the Black Westin bullbar on my 06' RTL, i like the look of it and get a good amount of people looking at it lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
93 Posts
Will someone call my wife and convince her to put one on our RL? I like the looks of them but she doesn't...and since its her primary vehicle, what she says goes

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,279 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
I am also looking at getting a bull bar, but I want to put some 4" diameter lights on it. Has anyone done this, and is the process easy. If anyone had any step by step instructions I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
I am also looking at getting a bull bar, but I want to put some 4" diameter lights on it. Has anyone done this, and is the process easy. If anyone had any step by step instructions I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

I've got 6.5" Hella lights on mine,
Love them a lot. Got mine put on at my mechanic, didn't trust myself with the electrical and such ImageUploadedByAG Free1440557527.694969.jpg

·
Registered
92 Posts
Cree8 - That's exactly what I want to do. Look great! The only difference is that I would go with the smaller lights, so the license plate is not blocked. In NH we have to have 2 license plates on the vehicle.

Did you mount the bull bar yourself, and if so, was it difficult? I would have a mechanic mount the lights and do the electrical. Like you, I do not trust my self with that.

Thanks for the pic!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Cree8 - That's exactly what I want to do. Look great! The only difference is that I would go with the smaller lights, so the license plate is not blocked. In NH we have to have 2 license plates on the vehicle.

Did you mount the bull bar yourself, and if so, was it difficult? I would have a mechanic mount the lights and do the electrical. Like you, I do not trust my self with that.

Thanks for the pic!

I'm in Ontario, Canada. And sadly we need 2 plates aswell (had it on my dash in the previous pic) currently looking for options on a good way to mount it without blocking the light. And I had my mechanic put my bullbar on aswell, I'm just a 17yo student currently so it was just easier to do it that way. Shouldn't be too hard to mount it yourself, i know that the Westin one I have is simply a bolt on, but I'm not sure about other brands, hope this somewhat helps! ImageUploadedByAG Free1440641123.139071.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts