Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fabricated 2 pieces of flat aluminum about 6 inches long and screwed them to the underside of my trunk lid where there is a double wall. I now stretch the cords between the bars..it can hold about 8 bungee cords. Take a look under the trunk lid and you will see a spot on each side where there is an indentation and 2 highspots to attach...about 6 inches in on each side. If I ever get my digital camera fixed I'll take a picture.

Works great and could be used for a tow rope as well.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Sorry, I can't resist.

Attachments

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IF YOU CAN"T OPEN YOUR TRUNK AND FIGURE IT OUT,YOU'RE WORTHLESS.

sorry, couldn't resist.. :)

fell free to remove the previous post

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
No need to remove any posts. All in good fun! :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
The bungee queen (me) is eager to see this, too, as mine are in a tangled mess despite my attempts at keeping the trunk organized with milk crates and ammo boxes.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know....I keep adding things and not putting up any images. But, I swear, I never look at any of other pictures, I just read the articles. :D

I owe:
A picture of my bed mat
A picture of my rod holder
and now this

soon...I promise...really

at least I didn't write that silver was the best 3 million times
:D If I read that again I'll puke :p

L

·
0 Posts
SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST
SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST[/COLORSILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST[/COLORSILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST[/COLORSILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST[/COLORSILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST[/COLOR
SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST[/COLORSILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST[/COLORSILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST[/COLORSILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST[/COLORSILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST[/COLOR
SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST[/COLORSILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST[/COLOR..TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey may..thanks for helping out the "SILVER is the BEST" campaign buddy.... :D

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK...I'll leave work, run to the store and buy a camera, and then go home and take a few pictures...ok? And...on the way, I'll pass a few hundred silver RLs because they are SO COMMON EVERYONE HAS ONE!!!

Lady Ridge....stop clogging up the bandwidth!!!...nice touch though

:)

L

·
0 Posts
maybearidge said:
OK...I'll leave work, run to the store and buy a camera, and then go home and take a few pictures...ok? And...on the way, I'll pass a few hundred silver RLs because they are SO COMMON EVERYONE HAS ONE!!!

Lady Ridge....stop clogging up the bandwidth!!!...nice touch though

:)
********* :D *********

·
Registered
668 Posts
ladyridge said:
SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST
SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST[/COLORSILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST SILVER IS THE BEST[/COLOR..TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey may..thanks for helping out the "SILVER is the BEST" campaign buddy.... :D

What are you on vacation or something? Red is best

·
Registered
49 Posts
Lady...you are soooo bad! :D
Look what you made "Gottaridge" do. (About time he updated his member name, dontcha think? :rolleyes: )

P.S. Notice I'ved finally dropped the "Junior". Took me long enough. Woulda been quicker if I had my own computer! (Hint for my sweet darling luvable perfect wife! :p )

L

·
0 Posts
lowrider90 said:
What are you on vacation or something? Red is best
I had a feeling this would work. :D
I figured if I post a bunch of SILVER IS BEST, and you guys would quote me..it would get to 3 million in no time. Sit tight May...we're gettin' there.

You are right Mr. Honda. He should be gottaaridge by now!! lol
:p

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would update my name in a minute....if I knew how to change it and keep my posting info...in fact, I couldn't even find where you cancel a account!!

BY THE WAY....SILVER SUCKS!!! LOOKS LIKE PRIMER!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts