Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought the Burtman Dash Kit and have finished installing it. BTW Jason is great for customer support. I highly reccomend him. That being said I bought the extended version but didn't install the whole thing because I thought it added too much. I just wanted to break up the color a little so this suits me just fine.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
bonerep said:
I recently bought the Burtman Dash Kit and have finished installing it. BTW Jason is great for customer support. I highly reccomend him. That being said I bought the extended version but didn't install the whole thing because I thought it added too much. I just wanted to break up the color a little so this suits me just fine.:D
very nice!!! funny, i too have altoids in the same location:D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Very nice! I have the Altoids tin and coffee stain in the same location too. :D

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Tex's Ridge said:
very nice!!! funny, i too have altoids in the same location:D
I agree, but my Altoids are inside the top armrest! :D

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Bonerep, Very sweet indeed! That's the neat thing about Jasons kit. You can use the pieces you like and omit the other parts. Nice work!

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hey, the Altiods are a nice addition, did you get them online? Did you get a Honda owners discount? :p

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I keep my Altoids in the little tray above the glove box. Am I wrong? :) I love the licorice ones.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Webwader said:
I keep my Altoids in the little tray above the glove box. Am I wrong? :) I love the licorice ones.
Me too, licorice ones rule!

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
I believe the little tray above the glove box is the official authorized location for Altoids, better visability for guest riders with butt breath!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Webwader said:
I saw this and cringed, licorice.. yucky. I am definitely not a fan. I have Peppermint Altoids in my glove box right now. I put them there with a few other special things ;) when I had the car serviced and haven't taken them back out yet. My wife swears by Altoids after eating Cocoa Krispies. Something about the chocolate and milk apparently makes for bad breath, I don't know what she is talking about but either way I don't mind.

Oh wait the original reason for the thread, nice kit, looks sort of intriguing. Probably more work than is worth it for the amount of driving I do on my Ridgeline, but if it was my everyday car I might consider something like that.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Dash kit looks awesome! No Altoids though:D

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Very nice dash kit. Good looking install.

Off topic, you should try the Ginger flavored Altoids. Nice little 'kick.' Got 'em in my glove box!:D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Back to the dash dress up kit. Does anyone have any idea what is left behind should you change your mind? In other words, does it damage the vinyl surface?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts