Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody sell fender flares similar to Bushwacker? I've seen pictures of Ridgelines with the bolt on look flares but I can't find them. Did people have them custom made?

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Does anybody sell fender flares similar to Bushwacker? I've seen pictures of Ridgelines with the bolt on look flares but I can't find them. Did people have them custom made?
There was an OEM accessory fender flare available for 2006-2008 models:
http://www.bernardiparts.com/Honda-Fender-Flares-Ridgeline__08P21-SJC-XXX.aspx

But, I don't see it offered for the 2009 & beyond models? I also don' see them offered at H&A (handa.com), so maybe they are not longer available??? They do show up on the Bernari site (above link), but they are pricey ($478 plus).

I'm guessing the ones you have seen were on the older models.... but really don't know if anyone else is making them. I see you have a newer truck, so .....? The OEMs didn't have the "bolt-on" look anyway.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dnick! I was surprised I couldn't find them. I searched the Internet for about an hour, no luck.

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
I've seen pictures of Ridgelines with the bolt on look flares but I can't find them. Did people have them custom made?
Where did you see that. Find that pic and save it and post it. I've never seen such a thing. I've looked for years and gave up.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i have a '14 SE, being this is still considered "1st generation" is there any reason why this wouldn't fit on all models?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have a '14 SE, being this is still considered "1st generation" is there any reason why this wouldn't fit on all models?
It probably would fit. The problem is we can't find anybody who makes them for the RL.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
It probably would fit. The problem is we can't find anybody who makes them for the RL.
If you're talking about the OEMs, I believe the front fender to bumper transition area is different & prevents the '06 - '08 version from fitting the newer models.... don't quote me, but I believe that's the case.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts