Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
twbradford said:
NOT!!!!!

I am so glad we upgraded from our 1994 4cylinder Ford Ranger. Seems to be worth every penny.
Just took a ride in my 4-Litre 6 Splash and I couldn't agree more.;) Would be hard to go back after 6 mos of Ridgedom.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Yeah, it took us a couple of months to sell our Trooper and we got twice what the dealer offered us. During that time we drove it a few times. It felt really odd and we'd owned it for a decade. It was so rough and bouncy. My niece bought the Trooper and she loves it, but that's only because she can't afford a Ridgeline. That's what she really wants.

·
Registered
269 Posts
It's light years from my '97 Mazda B4000SE. A niece is driving the Mazda now - she loves it. I could never go back.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Welcome twbradford, You have taken your first steps into a much better world!!
I think you will find very few with any Buyers Remorse here on the ROC. Happy Trails!:p

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Buyer's joy is more like it! Every time I look at, think about or ride in our new truck, it puts a smile on my face.

·
Registered
237 Posts
NITROFC said:
Bravo .. I changed from a 2003 MDX ..
and I from a 2003 Pilot!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
We were at Costco yesterday looking at a video camera for a project my wife has going on and I saw a Ford Explorer SporTrac. I said, you know when I was shopping for a truck we didn't look at the Explorer or any of the Dodges, I really should have looked at them. My wife turned to me and said: Are you regretting your purchase or having second thoughts. Now I spent that morning washing the truck but not her car in weather that was anything but warm, I spent over an hour trying to convince bug guts to get off the front, so she knows better. I said: NO WAY, I love my truck. She goes: I know so what is the issue. I just walked away at that point. I knew I had lost that conversation. I don't regret spending the money or owning this great truck not even for a minute, and my wife really likes it too, but usually she is much for thorough when it comes to making a buying decision than we were when we bought this, so I thought she would appreciate my comment, guess not, she too is blinded by the wonders that are our Ridgeline ;).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts