Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mimi from Honda called for some feedback on my Ridgeline. Some topics we discussed are below.

Wind Noise - I told her my situation is not unbearable but would like to get it fixed. I was willing to wait if and when a service bulletin was released. She asked me many questions about the noise and they have obviously had complaints. She did tell me that as of yesterday, no service bulletin had been released. She led me to beleive that they are still evaluating the situation and there could be one on the way.

Transmission - Told her that I get hesitation around corners and that it seems to shift down a lot on small grades.

Bed - She had obviously heard complaints about the scratches on the bed. Again, I told her that it was not a show stopper but would be nice to fix it.

Door locks - Suggested that all doors could be unlocked if you would like, when you shut the truck off.

Went over some other would like to see items that have been mentioned here before. It was a nice conversation and I think they really are trying to get feedback to make it an even better truck in the following years.

Bob

·
Registered
264 Posts
I spoke with Jason from Honda last nite. I have no wind problem noises, but i did relay the disappointment with the bed scratches.
Also discussed the door unlock situation, and the trip computer.
Told him I was unhappy to only receive a form letter thanking me for my purchase. That will get me a ridgeline hat.
Somehow, I do not believe they will make any real changes on our vehicles, but maybe the next generation will benefit from us.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts