Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone has this bed cover listed locally for sale but he doesn’t have much information on it (other than it’s off of a 2008 Ridgeline). I’ve tried searching based off of the images but I cannot find anything.

So I don’t know if what he’s asking is cheap or expensive.
Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Door

Hood Rectangle Automotive design Automotive exterior Bumper

Vehicle Automotive parking light Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
8,219 Posts
It certainly looks like this one from Honda, but as mentioned it is aging. It was expensive in its day.

Hood Automotive tire Tire Automotive lighting Truck

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It certainly looks like this one from Honda, but as mentioned it is aging. It was expensive in its day.

View attachment 427183
Wow thank you!
They are asking $375, what do you think is a fair offer?

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
8,219 Posts
Wow thank you!
They are asking $375, what do you think is a fair offer?
You definitely won't find a cheaper one, unless you bump into one on Craigslist or FB Marketplace. Personally, I think $350 is steep and would offer him $225 and end up at $250. Hopefully, all the parts are functioning properly. You would want to check that out before purchase.

Reactions: rriverside7

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You definitely won't find a cheaper one, unless you bump into one on Craigslist or FB Marketplace. Personally, I think $350 is steep and would offer him $225 and end up at $250. Hopefully, all the parts are functioning properly. You would want to check that out before purchase.
Thank you!, he agreed to $250. As long as it is working properly I will pick it up this Tuesday.

·
Registered
2013 Sport
662 Posts
That is definitely the OEM for the first Gen. Unfortunately it is discontinued and you may run into issues finding the mounting kit parts if they aren't all included. Not sure if this will attach correctly, but here are the install directions: Ridgeline Tonneau.pdf

Reactions: Sparkland
1 - 8 of 8 Posts